Gator Dogs Brass Band
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
The Gator Dogs are a New Orleans brass gang from East London. They bring you an explosive party, spanning Mardi Gras parade anthems to the swampy grooves of Dr John, via raucous Gospel more suitable for Saturday Night than Sunday Morning.
With three percussionists, a thumping tuba, as many horns as we can fit on the stage, and 3 part Gospel harmonies; the Gators bring you infectious grooves, virtuoso solos and songs you didn’t know you already knew.
The Gators love playing raucous speakeasy-style nights at infamous underground cocktail haunts the Oriole and Nightjar; performing for swing dancers at international events; and blasting the roof off at their Jamboree and the Blues Kitchens residencies, where they keep the brassy party going well into the night. They have performed twice at the EFG London Jazz festival, Shambala, Rollright Fayre, and internationally at The Gatsby Parties.
Louise Balkwill - Vocals
Tom Briers - Sousa
George Simmonds - Trombone
Sonny Patten - Drums
|Early Bird||20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
|Standard Admission||20:30 - 23:00||£18.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.