Early Bird £35, Standard £45 Inclusive of BBQ, Canapes with Pimms on arrival
Live Music, Something A Little Different, VIP Party
Hip Hop/RnB, Live Music, House Music, Commercial/Pop
Come start your summer right at an exclusive rooftop Summer BBQ and enjoy the heat up on the top of the prestigious Sky Bar overlooking the city. This event is a pre launch for a fashion line to come to London, plus supporting street wear from USH Clothing and more. The event will have music throughout the day with the highlight of the event a Fashion Show followed by open mic for upcoming artist, hand picked to perform and entertain you.
Hosted by the one and only Natasha Von Castle from L3 Radio & Magazine (www.l3magazine.com). Tickets are inclusive of BBQ, Canapes & Pimms, The Grange Hotel will serve you their tasteful bespoke menu throughout the event! If you are celebrating your birthday there are limited VIP Packages available. For Sponsorship, partnership, Press please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you!!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.