The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, Smiths of Smithfield is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique…
Sir Ian Botham’s Ashes Preview Dinner’
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
May 15th we welcome Sir Ian Botham
The spearhead of the England pace attack in the 80’s, at the time the leading English wicket taker with 383 wickets and the man responsible for the ‘miracle of Headingly’ in 1981 and bringing home the Ashes that year. Not only was he a brilliant cricketer he has also raised millions for charity with his walk’s around the world and his personal time he dedicates for helping others. We are in for a truly great night and an event not to be missed.
Enjoy a drink in our cocktail bar Death + Victory followed by a delicious dinner at No3 our 2 AA Rosette Terrace Dining Room
Arrival from 5.30pm for a 7pm sit down, event finishes at 10:15pm. Carriages from 11:30pm
Starter - Cider cured sea-trout, pink grapefruit, pickled grapes, whipped cods roe
Main - Chargrilled Scotch sirloin, Markham Farm asparagus, fried Duck egg, chimmichurri
Selection of British cheeses, grapes, celery chutney and crackers
Tables of 12 - £1250
Table of 10 - £1075
Platinum tickets - £185 each or Table of 8 for £1425 - With Sir Ian Botham as guest on your table
Platinum table of 8 - Sit with Sir Ian Botham
Platinum table of 8 with Sir Ian Botham as guest on your table
|18:30 - 22:00||£1,425.00|
Table of 12 - £1,250
Table for 12 people
|18:30 - 22:00||£1,250.00|
Table of 10 - £1,075
Table for 10 people.
|18:30 - 22:00||£1,075.00|
1 X Standard entry, please note you will be sat on a large banquet table with other members of the public.
|18:30 - 22:00||£110.00|
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.