Dia de los Muertos
- No reviews.
- Secret East London Venue
At the end of October, Dinner Ladies will be celebrating Dia De Los Muertos festivities with an upbeat supper club full of life. Dia de los Muertos is a Mexican celebration of life and death, where traditionally ancestors are treated to food and vibrant displays of love from relatives. We want to transport you to the parades in Mexico where you can sample delicious dishes full of punch and flavour, enjoy funky music and have some fun.
You are encouraged to dress up with day of the dead attire and face paint and embrace this wonderful festival, which is an explosion of colour and spice. Expect candlelight, funky music, good cocktails, vibes and of course incredible food full of imagination and excitement.
We are keeping the evening social distancing friendly, so please book in groups of 2, 4 or 6. There are a limited number of groups available. We will not be able to sit groups larger than 6 together. There will a maximum of 30 seats available per evening which are likely to sell out quickly.
Table of two
Two tickets to our Mexican feast at the Dia de los Muertos supperclub
|18:30 - 22:00||£70.00|
Table of four
Four tickets to our Mexican feast at the Dia de los Muertos supperclub
|18:30 - 22:00||£140.00|
Table of six
Six tickets to our Mexican feast at the Dia de los Muertos supperclub
|18:30 - 22:00||£210.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.