Film & Fizz - Thanksgiving Special - The Blind Side
- No reviews.
- One Aldwych
Enjoy a screening of The Blind Side as you sip a glass of English Sparkling Wine in the hotel's luxury Screening Room, complete with an indulgent three-course meal in Indigo.
About The Blind Side
The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All-American football player and first-round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family.
Covent Garden’s neighbourhood restaurant, Indigo, is the home of simply delicious food from the best independent producers. Chef Dominic Teague gives his menu of British favourites a gentle touch of innovation to create dishes that speak to his childhood love of the great outdoors.
Thursday 25th November
6.30pm Dinner in Indigo, followed by Film Screening with a glass of Henners Sparkling Wine & Popcorn.
Film & Fizz finish time may vary slightly dependent on length of film.
Three-course Meal, Screening, English Sparkling Wine and Popcorn (inc. service charge) | £75 per person
Film Screening & Dinner
includes a glass of English Sparkling Wine, popcorn and three-course dinner in Indigo
|18:30 - 22:30||£75.00|
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.