Manchester Beer Tasting Tour
- Meet inside Beatnikz Republic Bar (not brewery), 35 Dale Street, Manchester,M1 2HF
Join our Manchester Beer Tasting Tour where a knowledgeable guide will take you around some of Manchester's best brewery taprooms, sampling a drink in each stop along the way. Discover great beers from passionate local brewers on this walking tour.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Really enjoyed my day at the three microbreweries hidden in railway arches around Piccadilly.”
“Excellent walking tour blessed with good weather, great guides and friendly fellow travellers.”
“A well organised brewery trip.”
We’ll stop at a minimum of 3 taprooms on this tour with at least one drink included at each stop.
What we’ll do:
Meet at our first stopm the Beatnikz Republic Taproom in Manchester's vibrant Northern Quarter.
We’ll have drinks at each stop and visit a minimum of 3 places.
Start and Finish: Saturday 12pm - 2pm (check availability)
Meeting point: Beatnikz Republic Bar
Finish point: Changes each time
Time in total: Approx. 2 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 2 miles
Group size: Approx 25 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014. Dom and Steve decided to take a few people around the area on private tours of their favourite breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://www.ukbrewerytours.com/group-tours/ to complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
This tour doesn’t go around the equipment at the breweries or teach you about the brewing process. It’s more about discovering the taprooms and beer styles.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: email@example.com
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
Ticket for 1 Person on Saturday - All beer included.
|12:00 - 14:00||£39.00|
Meet inside Beatnikz Republic Bar (not brewery), 35 Dale Street, Manchester,M1 2HF, Beatnikz Republic Bar, 35 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.