Set in the iconic Free Trade Hall, award-winning Peter Street Kitchen captures the essence of the building’s former glory and atmosphere, remaining a stage for entertainment and celebration. Exquisitely presented and beautifully balanced, the menu explores fine contemporary Japanese cuisine matched…
Our Japanese Whisky Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Peter Street Kitchen
Journey back through the past 100 years of Suntory whisky at Peter Street Kitchen’s atmospheric The Rikyū Bar, home to a harmonious blend of Japanese whiskies, sakes and signature cocktails.
As our experts share the Suntory history, distillation and tasting techniques, experience four premium whiskies, including the award-winning Hibiki blend – a rare 17-year-old age statement.
Appearance, viscosity, nose, palate, finish – in this masterclass you will learn to use your senses to appreciate these fine expressions.
Also enjoy our delicious Japanese small plates to complement the experience.
The Masterclass includes:
- Introduction and history of Japanese whisky
- Distillation process
- Whisky tasting techniques
- Tasting flight of 4 Japanese whiskies
- Signature Japanese small plates
Masterclasses take place every other Saturday, 2pm-3:30pm.
Exceptional, captivating and rare. Discover the story and complexity of Japanese whisky.
Includes a flight of four premium Japanese whiskies, accompanied by signature Japanese small plates.
|14:00 - 14:00||£65.00|
Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, M2 5GP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.