As we prepare to reopen our doors, we are committed to giving our guests a remarkable dining experience. We have therefore made several enhancements to our menus and service style, which will allow us to continue to provide exquisite food and exemplary service delivery within a safe environment. The…
Mémoires of Moët - The Peter Street Kitchen Brunch
Step into the dark and dramatic world of Mémoires of Moët, a Peter Street Kitchen brunch experience every Saturday.
In exclusive partnership with the Maison of Moët & Chandon, our Mémoires of Moët brunch includes free flowing Moët champagne cocktails for the perfect way to celebrate the weekend, alongside and exquisite selection of dishes from the critically acclaimed and award winning Peter Street Kitchen, with live sets by our resident DJ's.
Our Weekend Brunch experiences:
£30 per person
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Moët & Chandon cocktail on arrival
£55 per person
Our brunch experience, inclusive of signature Moët & Chandon cocktails throughout*
*Cocktails are free-flowing for 90 minutes from your arrival booking time. One glass at a time per person on the table. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Please note that tickets for this event are non-refundable
Brunch Moët & Chandon cocktail on arrival 14:30
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a Moët & Chandon cocktail on arrival at 14:30.
|14:00 - 15:30||£30.00|
Brunch Moët & Chandon cocktails throughout 14:30
Our brunch experience, inclusive of ainclusive of a Moët & Chandon cocktail throughout at 14:30
|14:00 - 15:30||£55.00|
Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, M2 5GP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.