The Blue Pig bar is a cool European-style drinking den with an alluring atmosphere, nestled right in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. Set in an impressive Victorian building with huge original windows, iron chandeliers, antique features, dark wood, graffiti by local artists and the famous…
- The Blue Pig
- No reviews.
It's officially Christmas at the Blue Pig as they kick off their cracker of a Chrimbo bash. Set to be an all-out celebration, everyone is invited in their finest festive regalia, to party hearty all in honour of Yule Tide. There will be mince pies, brandy cocktails, and live music from those talented folks in Suburban Sons, as well as special treats for the most Christmassy costumes.
Manchester's king of cocktails, The Drinks Enthusiast will hold a tasting session of traditional festive tipples on the night and for £12 revellers will enjoy a glass of sherry on arrival, then be guided through an array of well-known seasonal spirits, and treated to a festive Blue Pig cocktail to finish.
The party will continue in to the wee ones with top Chrimbo anthems from the band and fun tunes from the DJ. If you're not in the festive spirit by now, you've leave this place with a Santa had on your head and Christmas merriment in your soul. Book your tickets for festive tipples in The Blue Pig today, and don't miss out on this rather special event in Manchester.
69 High Street M4 1FS
69 High Street M4 1FS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.