Spread across three floors, Impossible features a bar, theatre and restaurant all of which are stocked full of surprises and secrets. The restaurant's interiors are inspired by creator Aaron Mellor's travels, as well as paying homage to famous Mancunians. There will be private booths, and, most excitingly…
Boy Toy Bottomless Brunch Manchester - Christmas Special Dec 5th!
London's sexiest brunch is coming to Manchester!
Come and experience the full package!
At Boy Toy Brunch, we know how to have fun! Our gorgeous Boy Toys – from our male dancers, acrobats and strip performers to our topless buff butlers - are here to please, and boy, do they please!
With the added bonus of hosting & performances from one of London's most in demand drag queens - Honey The Foxx, the Boy Toy Brunch guarantees an afternoon packed full of sexy delights, with a side-order of guac!
Sleigh on down to Impossible on Saturday December 5th for a yuletide soiree like no other! After the year we've all had, this Christmas we are pulling out all the stops to bring you the most festive frisky & fabulous brunch the city has to offer! Cracking Chrimbo performances from our sexy Santa Boy Toys and a sack load of surprises! Don't miss it!
A ticket guarantees :
- Root chips & an aioli dip to nibble on arrival
- A delicious brunch dish of your choice, [with sauce on the side! ;)]
- 90mins of bottomless bubbles served by our gorgeous topless buff butlers
- And 4 hours of steamy strippery fun (and yes, we know that ‘strippery’ isn’t a real word… but it should be!) immersive dance & acrobatic performances from the boys & our drag queen, plus games, DJ & dancing!
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a celebration for a hen party or birthday, or just a reason to get your groove on, hit the link to grab your tickets today
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish, veggie or vegan option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR SAT & YOUR PARTY HAS FULLY ARRIVED
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
[In the post lockdown world, you can be assured that we are working closely with the venues to ensure all distancing & hygiene guidelines set out by the government are being closely adhered to to keep you safe on your visit. These include spacial table layouts, readily available hand sanitisers, increased hygiene procedures by the staff and an app to order drinks to your table]
Boy Toy Brunch & Bottomless Ticket
This ticket is for brunch & bottomless bubbles for 1.5 hrs. Arrival time 12pm. You will be asked before payment to select either meat, fish, vegan or veggie for your meal. This is a ground floor seated ticket.
|12:00 - 16:00||£43.95|
Boy Toy VIP Area - Entry Only & Glass Of Bubbles Ticket
This ticket is for the raised VIP balcony area with a glass of bubbles on arrival. Arrival time 12-1pm. This ticket does not include food. This ticket is perfect if you don't want the brunch but just want to come to the party!
|12:00 - 16:00||£19.50|
Peter Street, M2 5GP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Please ensure you are following all guidelines around households & support social bubble restrictions when booking for your group.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. In light of Covid-19 we are flexible with tickets and if for any reason you cannot attend, or the event gets postponed, your tickets remain valid and can be transferred to any upcoming date..
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller tables may be buddied up onto larger sharing tables.
14. Some tables may be cleared from 4pm to allow space for dancing.
15. The venue and Boy Toy Brunch fully promote responsible drinking. We reserved the right to refuse top ups on bottomless brunch if any of the party appear to be intoxicated.
16. If you are seen with alcohol or drugs on your way to or in the queue for the event, or show any signs of alcohol abuse, you may be refused entry without a refund.