Treasure Hunt Tour of London
Are you more James Bond or Jonny English?
Would you fit in more with Sherlock Holmes or Scooby Do?
Join the hunt to find out!
Tired of traditional sight seeing tours?
Ready to explore London in a new way?
Unleash your inner detective and follow in the footsteps of Sherlock Holmes himself as you unravel the mysteries of Westminster on London's first, and only, 'Treasure Hunt Tour', combining sight seeing with a competitive "race to the finish" treasure hunt. Team up with your friends to take on the competition, as you gather clues to answer each riddle around Westminster that will lead you back to your guide for your next dose of fact filled fun. Leave no stone unturned on your hunt but keep your eye on the time, Big Ben is ticking, and if you are back late there will be forfeits...
Be sure to choose your team mates wisely as we test not only your powers of deduction and observation, but also your memory, map reading and a little bit of good old fashioned maths. No prior knowledge of Westminster is needed as we have ensured everyone will start the hunt on a level playing field.
Perfect for friends, families, foes, frenemies, long lost cousins and of course all dogs are very welcome.
Up to 4 People per Team
|11:30 - 14:15||£20.00|
Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0DT
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.