The National History Museum Quiz
- The National History Museum
The Great Game at the museum is the perfect complement for your visit to this fantastic establishment. With so much on display it can be hard to decide what to see, this quiz will walk you around the museum and highlight the key items on display. It should take no longer than 2 hours to complete the quiz but if you would like to spend extra time looking at the exhibits you should account for this.
Rated 5/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
How does it work? There are 18 questions to answer and each answer will provide a letter. This letter needs to be written into the correct space in the cipher as you progress. The cipher can be found at the end of the quiz on page 5. If you can’t print the cipher out, draw a new one on a piece of paper (a cipher is used for coding and decoding messages).
The prize. At the very end is a coded message which can only be decoded using the completed cipher. The deciphered message will lead you to a great nearby pub at which you can collect your prize - 20% off your total food and drink bill!
A unique code used to redeem the discount for your group size is included in the prize document at the end as well as an activity pack and some history on the museum and area.
Delivery. This product is available only in digital format, after purchase you will be emailed a PDF which you can view on a mobile device or print out. You will need to bring with you a pen and piece of paper.
How to book. Choose your ticket for 1-2 people, 2-4 people or 5-8 people. You only need one ticket per group of this size.
Museum Quiz for up to 2 players
The National History Museum Quiz for 1 or 2 players
|10:00 - 18:00||£12.00|
Museum Quiz for up to 4 players
The National History Museum Quiz for 3 or 4 players
|10:00 - 18:00||£16.00|
Museum Quiz for up to 8 players
The National History Museum Quiz for 5, 6, 7 or 8 players
|10:00 - 18:00||£20.00|
The National History Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 5BD
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.