The Crown: A Royal Tour & Boat Ride
- No reviews.
- Statue of Goddess Diana
Explore the iconic palaces, parks & landmarks featured in your favourite Netflix series on this interactive royal tour. Your trip includes a scenic boat ride along the Thames as you delve into the secret lives of Britain’s most famous family.
An expert guide will show you how to walk, talk & shop like a royal
Find real filming locations from hit TV show ‘The Crown’
Observe famous & lesser known sites with links to the monarchy
Enjoy a boat ride through the city to the Tower of London
Meet your local guide in Green Park and take up arms as either of the Royal Houses: York & Lancaster. As these historic rival dynasties you will battle for the crown by playing royal quizzes and other fun games throughout your tour. Receive elocution lessons so that you too may speak like His Majesty and be shown which stores the royals spend their cash in.
Strolling through picturesque streets and parks you will discover the real and fascinating history of the modern British monarchy. From ceremonies to scandals, headlines to heartbreak & everything in between, this tour is a must for those who want to know more about the royals.
This walking tour also includes filming locations from the popular Netflix series ‘The Crown’ along with behind-the-scenes secrets about how the show is made. Visit the late Queen’s long lost birthplace before a photoshoot in front of Buckingham Palace. Learn fun facts about royal homes as you wander by Clarence House & St James Palace. See the majestic Westminster Abbey, the site of coronations, weddings and state funerals for centuries and take a turn around Parliament Square.
From your boat ride along the Thames you will also see iconic landmarks, including St Paul's Cathedral where Princess Diana was wed to the future King Charles, as you uncover secrets from inside the most tumultuous royal marriages.
Your tour will conclude at the gates to the Tower of London, home of the Crown Jewels & and a long bloody history as your winning royal family takes the throne!
|10:00 - 12:00||£20.00|
|10:00 - 12:00||£15.00|
Statue of Goddess Diana, Green Park, London, London, SW1A 1RD
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
See Your City
More from See Your City
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.