London E-Bike Sightseeing Tour
- No reviews.
- ETT Industries
We will begin by heading south through the tranquil neighborhoods of Angel and Clerkenwell before seeing city life in its beautiful, brutalist best at The Barbican.
From here, we will explore The City of London, the financial and economic hub of the United Kingdom. Passing such sights as The Guildhall, The Bank of England, Leadenhall Market, The Walkie Talkie Building and The Tower of London.
From the Tower of London, we will cycle west along a cycle highway that runs along the River Thames. This will offer some of the most spectacular river views available in the city. As we weave our way along, we will also stop and discuss landmarks such as The Monument and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The tour will come to an exciting conclusion at Covent Garden Market, the beating heart of London’s entertainment district. From here, we will rejoin a cycle highway as we quickly dart back through Farringdon towards Angel and ETT Industries.
Our tour will include several stopping points to take photos, hear stories and ask questions!
Adult E-Bike Ticket
|10:00 - 13:30||£50.00|
Teenager E-Bike Ticket
|14:00 - 17:30||£40.00|
ETT Industries, Unit GB, 436, Essex Rd, London, N1 3QP
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.