Guided Coffee Tour
- No reviews.
- Seven Dials Monument
London is quickly becoming a city of coffee snobs, and it’s about time! For centuries Londoners have burnt, smothered and ignored this magical bean, but all it takes is a little tender loving care in order to extract its true character notes. That’s exactly what the new, hip coffee shops in London are focusing on: the art and science of coffee. These places will do everything from sourcing and roasting their own beans, to experimenting with different brewing processes, to training baristas who make the most of their art degree by adorning your beverage with hearts. Join this tour to visit these quality coffee shops and explore the emerging coffee subculture!
Please bring a facemask and allow for social distancing while on the tour.
|Saturday 07th November 2020|
|Saturday 05th December 2020|
Seven Dials Monument, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9HD
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.