Themed Nights, Food & Drink, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different
City of London
This Halloween, as twilight descends across the Olde City, in the long reaching shadows of the Tower of London now turned to darkness, sits the Medieval Banquet.
Being a King, Henry has some great halls and very large closets with skeletons as well as dead wives, knights and all the ‘ex-employees’ getting to a party 500 If you want to enjoy immersive theatre this Halloween, there is no better way than Haunted at The Medieval Banquet.
Timeout listed the home of The Medieval Banquet, as one of London’s most intriguing underground spaces and is the perfect location for witches, warlocks, zombies, werewolves and evil jesters.
If you can think it, your costume belongs in this haunted Medieval Banquet. Come ready to drown in our special witches brew and wolf down on 4 courses fit for any dead hungry crew.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.