CAMDEN CABARET EXTRAVAGANZA XMAS SPECIAL
- No reviews.
- All About Eve
cheeky and mischievous character burlesque performer
The cheeky, mischievous and vivacious Miss Pronounced is a cheesecake delight. Coming from the sizzling South Coast, she will take you on a journey through history and across the globe with her unique, comedic character performances.
Award-winning very funny
Mock The Week Star
Mark is an exceptional one-liner comedian. It won him a place in Dave’s prestigious Best Joke of The Fringe in Edinburgh 2017. His solo show at the festival, One-Linerer was also a huge hit, with sell out shows every day and was nominated Best Show by the Amused Moose Comedy Award Fringe Show 2017. He then continued this success with his follow-up show, One-Linererer, which was also a sell out! “Master of one liners” one4review ★★★★★ Mark is constantly on the rise and since being in the finals of several noteworthy competitions, such as Leicester Mercury Comedian of The Year, So You Think You’re Funny and the NATY Award, he has been in high demand for the top UK comedy clubs, such as Glee, Manford’s Comedy Club, Comedy Central and Just The Tonic, headlining the majority of them. Also, he has been recently supporting Seann Walsh, Rob Beckett and Rob Brydon on their national tours, as well as one off shows supporting Michael McIntyre, Sean Lock and Jack Dee. “Simmons delivered a lot of excellent funny one liners in a ten-minute set which raced by. I loved his subtle, well-paced delivery and the way he deliberately misdirected the audience using his tone of voice before surprising them with a line which was the last thing they expected…hilarious.” Bruce Dessau, Beyond The Joke Mark’s TV presence is also growing. As well as recently recording a couple of TV pilots, he has starred in the hit BBC3 documentary One for The Road, where a film crew followed him alongside Seann Walsh on tour in the Scottish Highlands. Also, online, Mark can be seen in his comical web-series, Mark Simmons – The Face Of… “Absolutely hilarious.” The Scotsman ★★★★“A talented comic with an artisan’s grasp of joke-writing” Chortle ★★★★ “Gags of the highest order” Broadway Baby ★★★★Edinburgh Festival Magazine ★★★★ | Bunbury Magazine ★★★★★“Perfectly timed, clever one-liners” Leicester Mercury“Very funny show” TIME OUT
drag queenexcellent dancer singerCapricorn duh ♑️ Essex Drag Queen / Make Up Artist / Musical Theatre Graduate /
Award winning comedy magician
Campbell is one of the UK's leading comedy magician and is frequently seen across the comedy circuit as well as fringes and festivals all over the UK.He has written, directed and starred in 2 successful full length shows and has developed special effects for stage productions as a magical consultant.He is also a sought after host and is often at Dabbers Social Bingo as well as corporate events and is known for using the audience throughout his presenting.His accolades include: - 'A Star In The Making' - Daily Sport - **** So Bloody Good It's Annoying (Radio Faversham) - Runner Up (Made in Kent) - Runner Up (Battle of the Wits) - Finalist (New Act Of The Year) Campbell is also a regular star on the cabaret scene and is regularly seen in London and Brighton. He brings a more dark and twisted performance to these nights. He also displays a comedy (and sometimes dangerous) juggling routine which remains a crowd please
Belgian born Glamour Ghoul Lucifera Swan background is in modelling, dress making, millinery, photography and props making. She has reached a stage in her career where she feels she is ready to present her avant-garde and surrealistic ideas on stage. ‘Spider Glamour Ghoul’ act draws inspiration from her love of dress making and arachnids, lending their threads to complete her works.
very charming funny
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00 pm
Please note eight people maximum per group
Cabaret Show only adv tickets £15.00 or £20 at door
Cabaret Show with 3 course dinner & Xmas cocktail £50
includes service charge
excellent selecton of cocktails /wines /beers
For info Tel 07932 338203
Please note that we are following / social distancing / guidelines
If for any reason we are unable to go ahead We will give a full refund
Camden Cabaret Show only
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Camden Cabaret + 3 course dinner & Xmas cocktail
Camden Cabaret + 3 course dinner & Xmas cocktail service included
|18:30 - 23:00||£50.00|
All About Eve, 31, Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7BD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.