- No reviews.
- HEROICA LIVE
EVIE LA POM
From Swan Lake to showgirl; Evie is the fallen ballerina. Whilst she still occasionally dabbles in pointe shoes and tutus, rhinestones, glitter and tassels are now her true calling. Give this Pom a stage and watch her sparkle.
Delivers a potent set with resonant clarity and a biting intent aligned with her stage persona, which is both formidable and wry.” – Ben Walters (The Scotsman)“Aletia gave a great performance full of passion and humour. The audience loved it.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Patrick Harrington (Counter Culture)“Challenging and courageous. This lady in red shines like a newborn star.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“A Queer Love Of Dix is a quality piece of theatre and performance art…a well-crafted script and beautifully sung songs…a performance of mastery.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Mark Calvert (Mumble)“Aletia Upstairs, a spectacular performance artist and scholar…masterly construct…skilful intermediacy.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – James O’Brien (Edinburgh Festival.org)“Important and inspirational work; The words, and songs,are spoken and sung with such thought-provoking purity and love.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“One of those little Edinburgh Fringe gems — Upstairs is joyful, sulky, sexy and seductive as Mata Hari. Do go and see this if you can.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Carrie Gooch (ScotsGay)“A strong performance that includes attractive and evocative singing.” ✭✭✭✭ – Theatre Guide London“Strong, melodic and dramatic delivery…Evocatively punctuates the narrative with songs.” – The Stage“She can write, she understands the use of irony.” – BPM Magazine“Knows how to own a stage…her style was refreshing, moody and beautiful.” – The South African“Aletia was mind-blowing.” – Live Jam TV“She has an earthy, raw voice with a lot of potential and honest emotion. Her down-tempo songs are her true strength.” – London Music
Awesome burlesque magic performer
after a few years as an actor and singer, Delores Deluxe fell into a cabaret career under a railway arch in Bermondsey in 2005 in the original line up of The Kitten Club Burlesque Cabaret. She then branched out into the word of magic and has performed her comedy tricks at many illustrious venues including; Café De Paris, Claridges, Madame Jojo’s, The Underbelly Festival and The Magic Circle
Up-and-coming comic on the Midlands circuit, Jacob draws in audiences with his low-status, surreal, and often dark style. Seriously funny and well worth seeing in person!
MC MARTIN BESSERMAN
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / students £10.00
Meal deal two course £10 before show
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.50|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
HEROICA LIVE, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.