- No reviews.
- HEROICA LIVE
award-winning comedian and writer
The instant she steps on stage you know you’re in the presence of someone new and special ★★★★★ The Mirror Armed with bags of attitude, she’s a refreshing working-class comedy voice…reminiscent of a young Kathy Burke ★★★★ The Herald In 2014 she was named as ‘One to Watch’ by Time Out and in 2015 she took her critically-acclaimed debut hour show Elephant to the Edinburgh Fringe. A confessional exploration of escape and ambition, Elephant played to packed houses and received great reviews across the board. Sarah was widely heralded as an exciting new comedic voice, a status cemented by her Malcolm Hardee Award nomination for ‘Act Most Likely To Earn A Million Quid’. She also appeared on E4’s Virtually Famous as a guest on Seann Walsh’s team. Elephant subsequently toured to the prestigious Soho Theatre for a run of shows in 2016, again to acclaim, and then on to the Perth and Sydney Comedy Festivals in Australia. A powerhouse. She’s an utter natural on stage… radiates confidence ★★★★ Chortle In 2016 Sarah wrote and performed sketches on @elevenish (ITV2) and returned to the Edinburgh Fringe with her eagerly-awaited follow-up, 24, followed by 'The Pigeon Dying Under the Bush' in 2017 and 'The Ballad of Sarah Callaghan' in 2018. Since then Sarah has performed all over Europe in places such as Brussels, Norway, Estonia, and Andorra to name a few. In 2018 she took 'The Ballad of Sarah Callaghan' to the New Zealand International Comedy Festival which was well received; along side her first stand up debut on TV in the same country. She continues to take the circuit by storm. Fiercely impressive ★★★★ Scotsman Magnificent performance. An absolute natural, Callaghan is definitely one to catch - Fest Callaghan oozes confidence. This supremely talented comic is ready for the next step. ★★★★ Broadway Baby Awards• Malcolm Hardee ‘Act Most Likely To Make A Million Quid’ 2015: Nominated• Best Show, Brighton Fringe 2015: Nominated•Up The Creek One to Watch 2013: Winner• Leicester Square New Act Competition 2013: Finalist• Funny Women 2011: Finalist
fabulous burlesque from
ENTERTAINER, WRITER, PRODUCER & ACTIVIST
Award winning entertainer Alex Green: writer, cabaret star and event producer; hosngand performing at venues across the UK. He is also Director of the company produconcompany #LoudandQueerly and is an LGBTQ+ acvist and leading member of the campaignto save the legendary Black Cap pub in Camden Town, London.Other performers call him ‘The Immaculate Compere’ for his skill in mixing his irreverenthumour and sparkling vocal performances, with their own acts to weave together eventsyou feel part of and remember. From fesvals, art exhibions, cabaret and comedy showsat venues across London and the UK. Among these are the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, TwoBrewers, and Half Way to Heaven, The Chelsea Pensioner.Also with his band Power to Dream he has toured extensively while releasing original musicsince the 1980s. He also performs soul inspired live shows and hosts cabaret and stand upshows.
Donal Vaughan is a Dublin-based comedian. Performing since 2013 he’s making a name for himself performing on the Irish and UK circuit.
Donal was runner-up in the 2014 Show Me the Funny Competition and 2013 Capital Comedy Club New Comedian of the Year, a finalist in the 2013 Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian of the Year and winner of Laughing Horse NATY Award in 2015.
He takes a self-deprecating look at his life with his three passions: comedy, natural history and talking about himself. Sometimes dark, often rude, be prepared for a fast-paced, joke-heavy, knowledge filled stand-up show.
“His unique blend of science and comedy has proved popular with audiences” PubSci
“He was fantastic. Very funny and talented comedian” Mojo Swoptops“A distinctive, joke-heavy set with some strongly offbeat lines” Chortle.co.uk“Owned the stage with his sharp, punchy lines” Enterainment.ie“His hilarious and informative takes on science are why he’s a favourite” Bright Club Dublin
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £13.50 / concessions NHS £11.00
Meal deal two course £10 before show
Happy hour before 8pm
2 4 1 cocktails
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Camden Cabaret is always ready to celebrate a birthday
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 23:00||£13.50|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
HEROICA LIVE, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.