- Migration Museum
Homework tells the stories of people who have experienced conflict, displacement, and education across east Africa in an immersive theatrical experience.
Meet a young man in his barber shop in Kenya as he tries to earn enough money to pay tuition and care for his family; witness a Sudanese mother reuniting with her daughter after her first year at university; glimpse a girl's imagination that keeps her going while she struggles for education in Uganda.
Created by Devika Ranjan and performed by actors with experiences of displacement, the play is based on interview testimony with Windle and Commonwealth Scholars.
We regret that the venue for this event is not fully accessible – it is located on the first floor with no step-free access.
|Full price||18:30 - 20:00||£10.00|
Students, over-65s, disabled adults, adults on benefits, and refugees and asylum seekers
|18:30 - 20:00||£5.00|
Migration Museum, The Workshop, 26 Lambeth High Street, London, SE1 7AG
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.