Are we heading for a thundering apocalypse or a glorious revolution? If you believe the headlines, it's one or the other. So which one will you choose? Are we better off with or without the EU?
A Brit throws a referendum-night party for her European friends. As their celebrations threaten to turn into goodbyes, awkward views are outed, nationalities ridiculed, and the workings of the Union are scrutinised. Is it really possible for these Europeans to work together without losing their independence?
International theatre company Rock Paper Scissors presents a funny, upbeat and thought provoking investigation of the European Union, tackling the complicated current issues it faces in a very everyday kind of way. Laugh, cry, vote and join our party. There will be balloons.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
The Bread & Roses Theatre
An innovative and award-winning fringe pub theatre in Clapham.
This was a thoroughly entertaining play. Rock Paper Scissors theatre (Bethany Greenwood, Susan Hoffman, Claire Tipy) managed to engage and inform the audience whilst clearly ad libbing through 'their European Tour'. Will be interesting to see what they come up with next.
visited The Bread & Roses Theatre on 17 Jun 2016
Went to see this play with some friends. It's a Fantastic play, with great acting and the direction was brilliant too! Well worth the watch! And about s serious and relevant topic.
visited The Bread & Roses Theatre on 20 Jun 2016
22 Jun 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: