THESP X Covent Garden Hotel: Theatre Talk
- No reviews.
- Covent Garden Hotel
Join us in the Drawing Room at Covent Garden Hotel for a fascinating discussion on the upcoming theatre season, filled with recommendations on what to see.
Joining us will be a panel of notable theatre critics, including Matt Wolf International New York Times, The Associated Press, Variety and Michael Billington The Guardian, Country Life, The Times, Radio 4, who will be in conversation with THESP Founder, Gilly Hopper, discussing the shows they’re bookmarking for 2023/24.
Tickets are £25 and include a glass of wine. Or, for £60 enjoy a two course menu and a glass of wine at Brasserie Max. To book a table, call 020 7806 1007 or e-mail email@example.com and quote ‘Theatre Talk’.
About Matt Wolf
This autumn marks Matt Wolf's 40 years as an American theatre critic based in London. He has held long tenures with The Associated Press, Variety, and the International New York Times, is theatre editor and a founding member of The Arts Desk website.
About Michael Billington
Michael Billington is a renowned British author and theatre critic. He still writes periodically for The Guardian, where he was drama critic at the paper from 1971 to 2019. He has also been drama critic of Country Life since 1986. When not reviewing, he has a passion for cricket and a love of opera.
About Gilly Hopper
Gilly is a freelance journalist and the Founder of THESP, a social club dedicated to theatre.
Includes a glass of wine or soft drink
|18:30 - 19:30||£25.00|
Ticket & Dinner
Includes a two-course dinner and a glass of wine at Brasserie Max
|18:30 - 19:30||£60.00|
Covent Garden Hotel, 10, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.