Superstitious Night owls assemble! Here's some top rate trickery for you.
Magic belongs to the night. When things go bump and the sleight of hand seems that bit more mystic. The beguiling Richard Leigh is your magician in residence with an equal mix of precision and fast - paced tricks. His stage magic is big and bold, This is a night that has more than the wave of the wand, with themed magic covering topics of superstition, fears, phobias, good and bad luck charms.
Richard also introduces guest magic acts in an ever changing programme of top magic in London. Late Night Magic - London's West End - longest running magic show. 11th sensational year in the luxurious Jermyn Street Theatre.
'Critics Choice' ‘Richard Leigh’s series of Late Night Magic shows has turned up some gems’ The Stage Newspaper
Doors open at 10.35pm. Close Up Magic is presented right under your very eyes until SHOWTIME. The show finishes just before the witching hour of midnight.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.