Sink The Pink presents ESCAPE FROM PLANET TRASH
- Pleasance Theatre
It's 2050 and in a galaxy not too far from our own, Planet Trash is the most dangerous place in the solar system - the dumping ground for the universe.
As the countdown to Christmas begins, the planet faces a new danger, an impending solar flare that threatens to obliterate Planet Trash, and a discarded weapon the Intergalactic Government is desperate to retrieve. All that stands between Planet Trash and complete annihilation is a crack team of unlikely queer space explorers, and Ginger Johnson, the last remaining resident of the doomed planet, who is refusing to return home.
Can they escape the planet before it explodes, can they find the weapon and disarm it, and will they make it home for Christmas?
In their own distinct style, Sink The Pink and Ginger Johnson return to Pleasance Islington for five weeks of queer, campy, Christmas fun. Featuring drag queens, comedy, aliens, giant space spiders, and a live score, Planet Trash is destined to become this year's Christmas must-see!
Praise for How To Catch A Krampus:
"A new milestone for London's revived cabaret scene..." ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ What's On Stage
"It makes for a glorious kind of queer family fun..." ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ London Evening Standard
"A laughter-packed exercise in gothic high camp with subversive undertones" ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ The Stage
Written and Directed by Ginger Johnson
Musical Director Sarah Bodalbhai
Designer Ginger Johnson
Lighting Designer Clancy Flynn
Sound Designer Alicia Jane Turner
Cast: Ginger Johnson, Mahatma Khandi, Maxi More, David Cumming, Mairi Houston, and Lavinia Co-op.
Produced by Sink the Pink and the Pleasance.
Proudly sponsored by Wildcat Gin
|Preview||19:30 - 21:45||£20.00|
|Tuesday - Saturday Evening||19:30 - 21:45||£25.00|
|Sunday Evening||17:30 - 19:45||£25.00|
|Saturday Matinee||15:00 - 17:15||£25.00|
Pleasance Theatre, Carpenters Mew, 2 North Road, London, N7 9EF
Caledonian Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Latecomers may not be admitted.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Sink The Pink presents ESCAPE FROM PLANET TRASH, You should also check out...