written & directed by Myles Burgess and Daniel Webb
Myles and Dan present their debut hour of disorganised double-act sketch comedy on back-to-back nights with a preview of their Brighton Fringe show. Battling through their lack of professionalism and their mutual hatred, they will persevere through in the name of entertainment. Expect absurd sketches with a healthy dose of bickering and awkwardness. And a see-saw.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
12. This production contains swearing and adult content.
The Bread & Roses Theatre
An innovative and award-winning fringe pub theatre in Clapham.
Absolutely hilarious. An evening to remember. From start to finish the performance was kept at a high standard. Overall if you like stupid comedy, these guys are top of the list to see.
visited The Bread & Roses Theatre on 08 May 2016