Theatre/Arts, Something A Little Different, Cabaret/Burlesque, Comedy
The Magic , Mind-Reading & Mayhem Show was put together by two members of the Magic Circle, Roberto Forzoni & Simon Rosselli. With over 40 yrs of experience & performances behind them and having performed around the world and at some of the most prestigious venues in the UK, they've now come together to bring about this exciting show.
Each show will consist of some Magic, Mind-Reading,Illusions and a contemporary art/act - such as Juggling or Ventriloquism. Each show is totally unique with different performers, bringing their own sense of humour, sorcery, chicanery, sleight of hand and audience participation. The Following Acts are booked to Perform.
Martin S Taylor is the first and only stage hypnotist not to use a hypnotic trance. In his show Hypnotism Without Hypnosis, the volunteers stay wide awake and fully aware. Yet they perform all the ingenious and unforgettable routines for which Martin is famous. The show starts with a light-hearted lecture about the modern psychology of hypnosis. Combining science with jokes and anecdotes from his thirty-years experience, Martin debunks the notion of a hypnotic trance. Then volunteers are welcomed on stage, the demonstration starts, and within minutes people are stuck to their chairs, forget their names, and find they can no longer speak English –all through the power of suggestion.
What will happen in tonight’s show? Martin himself doesn’t know – the show entirely depends on the personalities of the volunteers. One thing is certain, though: at the end of the show, they will confirm that they weren’t hypnotised, asleep, or in a trance –yet they will have no idea why they performed such amazing and hysterical antics.
David Klass is a comedy magician, currently living in the South East. He is a magical all rounder, performing close-up, cabaret, mind reading and even silent acts all around the U.K. Winning awards, in all these areas of performance, he is a highly admired and extremely sought after entertainer.
“Do you have ESP/ Mind-Reading Show” looks at whether it’s possible to pick things up, by using a sixth sense. Ever started singing a song, for it to suddenly play on the radio, or you start to think of someone you know, the phone rings and they are on the other end of the line and you say “I was just thinking of you”. Come and find out if you or others around you have this telepathic ability
The shows are typically from 8 -10pm with a twenty minute interval. Close Up Magic in the bar from 7pm. Come along and enjoy an evening of mystery,laughter and thaumaturgy. Our last show sold out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.