GARETH CUTTER @FRIDAY FRIDAYS
- No reviews.
- Chisenhale Dance Space
GARETH CUTTER @FRIDAY FRIDAYS
FRIDAY 26/05 || 7:30PM|| £5
‘LOAD’ is a slithery, semi-autobiographical tale of sexual reinvention via New York cruising grounds, Manchester A&E wards and London bedrooms. Combining movement, spoken word and digital voice manipulation, masculinity gets a shove down the rabbit hole of its own behind, revelling in a Wonderland of possibilities at the bottom.
Artists: Gareth Cutter (writer and performer), Paul Hughes (dramaturgy)
So ‘Meaningless Dance 15 (Some Possibilities)’ is uh um so eh it’s the two of us on stage and um in a sort of unison we go through a series of easy gestures that don’t take much attention or effort so we’re left with spare space and we talk um
Artists: Rohanne Udall & Paul Hughes (performance and choreography)
Timber and Battery The collaborative practice of Rohanne Udall and Paul Hughes, Timber & Battery present work across choreographic, performance and visual art contexts. Gareth Cutter Low-voiced + camp artist with hands and feet in multiple art forms (music, writing, performance) like some Francis Bacon-esque double-jointed nude figure playing Twister with themselves.
FIVER FRIDAYS are a Producers’ Project of CDS that supports members, volunteers and friends of CDS through a unique performance package. We offer more dance for your dosh over Fridays in November and February and May
|General Admission||19:30 - 21:00||£5.00|
Chisenhale Dance Space, 64-68, Chisenhale Road, London, £3 5QZ
Mile End (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.