Thriller meets fairytale. Nineteen-year-old Nicholas finds a fistful of teeth and is propelled into a perilous world of manipulation, ritual and dangerous men. A searing retelling of The Boy Who Went Forth To Learn To Shudder by award-winning poet and playwright Anna Beecher. Inventive and surreal, this boldly physical one man show explores fear, fearlessness and the manipulation of young men
‘A real triumph of imagination...If they keep faithful to this path of invention and the surreal they could go far' The Stage.
‘A work of visionary excellence...An outstanding piece of theatre.’ ***** Fringe Review
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
12. This production contains strong language.
The Bread & Roses Theatre
An innovative and award-winning fringe pub theatre in Clapham.
Well done for writing this story Anne and to Daniel who
won the award for best male actor. It was certainly a spooky story that had you at the edge of you seat.
Skin of the teeth is well seeing and good luck for your marathon in in Edinburgh. 28 night non stop..
visited The Bread & Roses Theatre on 22 Jul 2016
30 Jul 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: