Clapham Fringe: Shazia Mirza Comedy Show
- No reviews.
- The Bread & Roses Theatre
As seen on The Jonathan Ross Show, Loose Women and The Late Late Show, Shazia Mirza performs her acclaimed show The Kardashians Made Me Do It for 10 nights only. This show is a searing and urgent exploration of life, love and jihadi brides. It explores the dangers of politically correct liberalism versus the sinister and terrifying intrusion of ISIS into the lives of young British-Asian women.
'Brave and urgent’ The Daily Telegraph ’
'A vital show, deftly handled, rammed with provocation’ The Mail On Sunday
‘Her laconic one-liners represent something quite unique in modern comedy’ The Guardian
|Standard||21:45 - 22:45||£8.00|
68 Clapham Manor Street SW4 6DZ
Clapham North (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
12. This production may contain adult themes and language.