Adapted from Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House, two actresses perform one of the most complex female characters, one in the past and the other in the present. By reflecting on social alienation and identity, the performance confronts the audience with their own fears and past memories. Who am I when I am with you?
Sometimes, we need to lose ourselves to find our way. After leaving her husband and children, Nora tries to discover who she is without them. Faced with her past, memories of what she has left behind, she struggles with her decision. She doesn't know who and where she is anymore. None of this is real. Is it?
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
A Performing Arts Festival in south London, from 20th October to 6th November 2016. Taking place at the innovative and award-winning Bread & Roses Theatre.
"A brand new, egalitarian performing arts festival... Clapham Fringe aims to celebrate and foster emerging talent by offering an affordable stage for comedy and drama." - South West Londoner