- No reviews.
- All About Eve
Mock The Week Star
Mark is an exceptional one-liner comedian. It won him a place in Dave’s prestigious Best Joke of The Fringe in Edinburgh 2017. His solo show at the festival, One-Linerer was also a huge hit, with sell out shows every day and was nominated Best Show by the Amused Moose Comedy Award Fringe Show 2017. He then continued this success with his follow-up show, One-Linererer, which was also a sell out! “Master of one liners” one4review ★★★★★ Mark is constantly on the rise and since being in the finals of several noteworthy competitions, such as Leicester Mercury Comedian of The Year, So You Think You’re Funny and the NATY Award, he has been in high demand for the top UK comedy clubs, such as Glee, Manford’s Comedy Club, Comedy Central and Just The Tonic, headlining the majority of them. Also, he has been recently supporting Seann Walsh, Rob Beckett and Rob Brydon on their national tours, as well as one off shows supporting Michael McIntyre, Sean Lock and Jack Dee. “Simmons delivered a lot of excellent funny one liners in a ten-minute set which raced by. I loved his subtle, well-paced delivery and the way he deliberately misdirected the audience using his tone of voice before surprising them with a line which was the last thing they expected…hilarious.” Bruce Dessau, Beyond The Joke Mark’s TV presence is also growing. As well as recently recording a couple of TV pilots, he has starred in the hit BBC3 documentary One for The Road, where a film crew followed him alongside Seann Walsh on tour in the Scottish Highlands. Also, online, Mark can be seen in his comical web-series, Mark Simmons – The Face Of… “Absolutely hilarious.” The Scotsman ★★★★“A talented comic with an artisan’s grasp of joke-writing” Chortle ★★★★ “Gags of the highest order” Broadway Baby ★★★★Edinburgh Festival Magazine ★★★★ | Bunbury Magazine ★★★★★“Perfectly timed, clever one-liners” Leicester Mercury“Very funny show” TIME OUT
popular drag queen
Delightful highly entertaining
Queera Lynn is the wartime Blitz babe who saved Britain. Singer, dancer and all round fabulous!As secretary to mr Churchill and entertainer to the boys on the front there’s never a dull moment. KEEP CALM AND PARTY ON
and comedy act
SIMON AMBROSE BROWN
Simon is a London based performer trained at L'ecole Gaulier. Sharing his love for clown and comedy, his work is always playful and often absurd. Most recent work involves a circus/theatre show in North Wales, cabaret performance, a devised two hander immersive dinner, a devised comic adaptation of an Edwardian novel and previously an original, silent, two-hander show that ran at Edinburgh in 2017: "...neatly executed physical comedy, with their performances in each scene completely on the money." The List. "The chaps are lovely and the shtick is absolutely delightful..." Kate Copstick, The Scotsman
and burlesque performer
Akasha Wilde mixes the sultry tease of traditional burlesque with the strength and acrobatics of circus and aerial- specialising in pole and chair-lesque she's brought the splits, tricks and rock n roll sleaze to stages since 2019. Expect riffs, rhinestones and, of course, guns of steel!!
MC MARTIN BESSERMAN
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets Early bird only £15.00 / concessions NHS £12.00
tickets at door £17.50
Cocktails /wines /beers
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Camden Cabaret is always ready to celebrate a birthday
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
All About Eve, 31, Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7DB
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.