- No reviews.
- Heroica Live
Tonight our show will take place
37 Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AJ London
(opposite Camden stables market )
A few mins walk from either Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube
( Free parking available in Primrose Hill area
Multi award winning comedian
Multi award winning comedian Jeff Innocent has reached legendary status among his peers and audiences alike by staying at the top of his game for over 20 years.
His unique appeal lies in the contrast between his east end 'geezer’ appearance and demeanour, and his educated, philosophical delivery and culturally relevant subject matter
Taglines are relentlessly piled on to punch lines, each one skilfully plays with the stereotypes, alternately reinforcing and subverting them until a more complex reality emerges. It’s a taught, gag-heavy set, delivered masterfully, which the audience adores.
Steve Bennett (Chortle)
Jeff Innocent delivers a masterclass in stand up comedy every time he performs.
The Times on Sunday
-It should be made law that every British citizen should go and see Jeff innocent, he’s that funny.
Jeff presents a show that’s part history lesson, part sociology lecture, but all funny.
--A superior stand up of many years standing. He commands the room, hits strong gags with style and confidence and has the audience bending to his every whim.
Steve Bennet (Chortle)
Clever, honest, funny. Not only hugely likable comedy but fabulously subversive.
The body of a nightclub bouncer, the brain of a university boffin.
Jeff Innocent is like Alan Bennet writing an episode of Minder.
Terrific though provoking comedy with a big warm heart.
popular drag queen
Queera Lynn is the wartime Blitz babe who saved Britain. Singer, dancer and all round fabulous! As secretary to mr Churchill and entertainer to the boys on the front there’s never a dull moment. KEEP CALM AND PARTY O
Mr Ian Marchant is not only a Juggler but a Gentleman also, making him a “Gentleman Juggler”. Taking inspiration from the great jugglers of the early 1900s and the legends of silent film and comedy Mr Ian Marchant brings a unique twist to the art of juggling entertainment
Ginger Viper is a spicy poisonous snake that moves sinuously around your body and capture your mind.
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £15.00 / concessions NHS £12.00
Cocktails /wines /beers
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Camden Cabaret is always ready to celebrate a birthday
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press
|20:00 - 22:30||£15.00|
Best seat student NHS
|20:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
Heroica Live, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 7AJ
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.