- No reviews.
- All About Eve
A Socially distanced cabaret show
All Female line up
vintage singer / comedian
Delivers a potent set with resonant clarity and a biting intent aligned with her stage persona, which is both formidable and wry.” – Ben Walters (The Scotsman)“Aletia gave a great performance full of passion and humour. The audience loved it.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Patrick Harrington (Counter Culture)“Challenging and courageous. This lady in red shines like a newborn star.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“A Queer Love Of Dix is a quality piece of theatre and performance art…a well-crafted script and beautifully sung songs…a performance of mastery.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Mark Calvert (Mumble)“Aletia Upstairs, a spectacular performance artist and scholar…masterly construct…skilful intermediacy.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – James O’Brien (Edinburgh Festival.org)“Important and inspirational work; The words, and songs,are spoken and sung with such thought-provoking purity and love.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“One of those little Edinburgh Fringe gems — Upstairs is joyful, sulky, sexy and seductive as Mata Hari. Do go and see this if you can.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Carrie Gooch (ScotsGay)“A strong performance that includes attractive and evocative singing.” ✭✭✭✭ – Theatre Guide London“Strong, melodic and dramatic delivery…Evocatively punctuates the narrative with songs.” – The Stage“She can write, she understands the use of irony.” – BPM Magazine“Knows how to own a stage…her style was refreshing, moody and beautiful.” – The South African“Aletia was mind-blowing.” – Live Jam TV“She has an earthy, raw voice with a lot of potential and honest emotion. Her down-tempo songs are her true strength.” – London Music Blog
international Burlesque Star Classy burlesque
MISS SIBYL VANE
Miss Sybil Vane is an Italian born Burlesque superstar lighting up stages from London to Paris with her classic movie inspired sets. She may be petit but her stage presence is anything but. When this musical theatre trained showgirl dons one of her elaborate outfits she has the power to take you to vintage inspired dream worlds and even let you glimpse your darkest desires as she performs her unique wax pouring rock n roll
Very CharmingParis-based professional dancer and Burlesque performer
CHANNELLE DE MAI
Chanelle De Mai is a Paris-based professional dancer and Burlesque performer. She starts her dance training at 4 with ballet, and after graduating years later from her ballet and contemporary dance school she widens her dance horizons and starts competing in Latin and Ballroom Dancesport. She wins a French championship title in both categories at the same time as her high school graduation, after which she moves to Paris. There, she discovers the world of Cabaret and Burlesque, which leads her to add Charleston, Lindy Hop and Argentine Tango to her dance repertoire. She has been performing professionally on various stages (public and private) since 2014. She is also professionally trained in costume making, which enables her to make her own stage costumes and create her genuinely vintage signature and original aesthetic
Austrian, London based grotesque gender bender clown
LYDIA ELISABETH WILD
..Lydia Elisabeth Wild has performed national and international in cabarets, at theatre productions, her own solo show, the collaborative Clownshow “Lola, Puck and Marilyn”, and made an appearance at Come Dine With Me on Channel4 as yodelling Heidi. She creates original and striking characters which undergo major transformations to different themes. Many of them were born while performing and touring with avant-garde poetry and performance company DADA for Girls between 2013 and2017 which show won the WAF Petit Prix for breakthrough theatre and the Gothenburg Award for the most provocative show.Ms LovaLova, orgininally making "things" on the trapeze, came to the ground after making appearances in the Austrian Women Clown Festival and visiting Vienna, Bristol, London and Barcelona
Soprano singer. Originally trained in classical, jazz and opera at London conservatoire Trinity College of Music. Professionally sings regularly at weddings, funerals, events and concerts around London. Also volunteers at the Maudsley and other Hospitals.
'Beatrix Carlotta is a multidisciplinary cabaret artist who playfully and poetically blends fashion, dance, kink and comedy into voyeurstic, engaging neo-burlesque and erotically camp physical theatre.
US born, London-based and relentlessly creative,
Beatrix is best known for
Fetish Theatre'; producing plays and films on lifestyle kink,
The Midnight Cabaret at Club Pedestal; the variety show for Dominant Femmes and those who worship Her
and Wicked Cycles! an evening of cabaret on the woes and whimsy of Wombs.'
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00pm
adv tickets only £15.00 / concessions NHS £11.00
+Good food available
Cocktails /wines /beers
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Camden Cabaret is always ready to celebrate a birthday
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press
with exciting compelling performers
cabaret ,comedy , burlesque ,drag vintage
and lots more
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
Camden Cabaret studentd
|20:00 - 22:00||£11.00|
All About Eve, 31, Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7DB
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.