Doddy’s skidding from the shadows, fingers full o the black gear an fingerin’ the pill in his pocket, searching for some kind of order amidst the vast heaps of ming, whilst the global trade war rages on in the background. Security’s breaking down - the terrorists have wiped out the governments, and the Hamshanker in the control room’s clocking the blonde in the biscuit aisle. Home has become a cynical wasteland where even angels flee.
Through the stench of smoke and feathers, somewhere in Scotland not far from now, Doddy scavenges for signs, for sense, and the lushes of Brazil.
Brazil is written by Edinburgh-based Ronan O'Donnell and directed by Alex Crampton (OVNV TS Eliot UK/US Exchange Award Winner 2012). It is presented by new company ProdUse Theatre and performed by Angus Chisholm, making his Fringe debut.
Presented by arrangement with Nick Hern Books Ltd.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
12. This production contains some strong language.