What happens when you are hopelessly, dangerously drawn to another person? What does it take to stand by them? What does it take to leave them? How do you reconcile being with someone who is so different from what you claim to love about them? Antony & Cleopatra, a story about the fragility of love and human relationships. Adapted for two actors.
Duomuži's Antony & Cleopatra premiered August 2016 at The Brick in Brooklyn, New York and is currently touring internationally. We are company of 3 located separately and variously in New York: Colleen Sullivan (Director) North Carolin: Luke Robbins (Actor), England/Czech Republic: Ronald Prokeš (Actor/Musician). After almost a year of development, writing original music and rehearsal (much of which happened through Skype) our 2-man, 7 character, 90 minute, stripped-down production of one of Shakespeare's most epic tragedies has become an experience of intimacy and truth, love and commitment in all of its complicated and devastating messiness.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
The Bread & Roses Theatre
An innovative and award-winning fringe pub theatre in Clapham.