Elicit Theatre returns in celebration of the great Shakespeare's 400th anniversary performing the comedy A Merry Regiment of Women. Lady Macbeth calls a meeting to discuss the issues of Shakespeare's plays which results into chaos.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Latecomers may not be admitted.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7 Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Cast and creative team are subject to change and any changes provide no justification for possible refunds.
Thoroughly enjoyed lively performances. Small space with good acoustics added to fun. Humour and engaging theme of play would develop well for West End or TV. Will watch out for more at this theatre, and from this author.
visited The Bread & Roses Theatre on 10 Jul 2016
An excellent show, fast-paced and funny in a lovely little air conditioned theatre space. You don't need to be a Shakespeare enthusiast to enjoy this show but if you know the Bard you'll love it! Well written, tightly directed and well acted.
visited The Bread & Roses Theatre on 02 Apr 2016
23 Jul 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: