Ugly Supper Club
- Holy trinity
Fun, Thai-Inspired sharing plates accompany a buzzing atmosphere in south London’s hottest supper club! BYOB.
Dishes include a northern style beef cheek curry with wild ginger, Thai curry goat with plantain and a firery green mango salad!
I run a street food business with KERB called Ugly Duck selling imaginative, unauthentic Bánh Mì! On the weekend I started hosting dinner parties for friends as a side hustle and thus Ugly Supper club was born!
The closest station is Penge east which is 15 minutes from Victoria!
Beautiful communal table!
Let me know of any dietary restrictions of allergies (veggies and vegans welcome)
What is a supper club?
A supper club is meal like no other, it’s counter to restaurant culture, you spend an evening sharing a meal with others, trusting In what the chef brings you - often in a unique and intimate setting, it’s a great place to meet new people and get a meal you could never get in a restaurant!
Holy trinity, 66 Lennard road, beckenham, London, SE20 7
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.