The Little Orange Door "It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends…
The Royal Jubilee Supperclub
We would love to invite you to come and celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee for our very special "best of British" supperclub at The Little Orange Door.
Put away those iced buns, no need to cut off those cucumber sandwich crusts, actually you don't need to lift a finger at all. We will be putting on a delicious spread that even Queen Lizzie would be proud of! Think of a traditional Summer Fete met with all our Little Orange Door quirks as the setting for a royally fun dinner party.
To accompany your three courses, we will also be offering you the following tipples;
Our very own Ju-bellinis (See what we did there?) or Bottomless Pimms for one and a half glorious hours!
During supper, one must expect all our usual dinner party games with a royal twist followed by a DJ-led house party that will have you bopping all night long!
- Your Menu:
- Three Courses for £47.50
- Includes 1.5 hours of bottomless Jubellinis or Pimms
Starters The Indoor Picnic
Coronation Chicken Sausage Rolls
vegan platters available on request
served with classic chutney and dips.
Mains The Great British BBQ
Bavette Steak, Grilled Shrimp Skewers, Rosemary Butter
Fire-Blistered Mixed Vegetable Skewers, Halloumi, House Marinade(VG)
Crispy New Potatoes, Herby Avocado Crema (VG)
Chargrilled Asparagus (VG)
Griddled Peach and Farro Salad (VG)
Apple Crumble Crème Brûlée
Gin and Tonic Granita with a Citrus Twist (VG)
3 Course Supperclub - includes bottomless jubellinis or pimms for 1.5 hours.
|19:00 - 22:00||£47.50|
The Little Orange Door, 16a Clapham Common Southside, London, SW4 7AB
Clapham Common (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.