Seasonal Supper: AUGUST
- No reviews.
- The Skip Garden Kitchen
Ongoing monthly supper clubs where we celebrate the fruits (and veg...) of the season with a veg-centric menu.
Our menus are inspired by the processes and ingredients we are using during the season and will often feature ferments, homemade butters, home brews, sourdough and ancient cookery methods.
We prioritise under used ingredients and run our kitchens to be zero-waste and low impact.
Each menu will feature ingredients supplied by Feast Fairly, and will donate £3 per person to Refettorio Felix.
Two drinks will be part of the menu and some homemade shrubs will be available throughout dinner, if you would like to anything else it's BYOB and we'll supply the glasses.
We hope to be feasting with you soon.
*Listed menu may change slightly with seasonal availability*
The Skip Garden Kitchen, 1 Tapper Walk, London, N1C 4AQ
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.