JOIN us for a medieval feast with readings from Boccaccio’s bawdy collection of tales, The Decameron.
We will serve exquisite Italian medieval recipes with authentic aperitifs. There will be merry ballads from medieval musicians, and weather permitting, we’ll be drinking in the Idler’s small enclosed garden.
Come back to the 14th century, meet people and be entertained by us. The food will be prepared by Italian chef Federico Gangemi di Quintogusto.
- Aperitif Ippocrasso
- Porrata bianca al latte di mandrel (white leek soup with almond milk)
- Laganae al pomidoro (lasagna with tomato sauce)
- Pollo all’arancia (chicken with orange)
- Sformato verde (Green pie)
- Pere allo sciroppo (Pears with syrup)
- Nucato (Nuts and honey)
Wine and ale will be on sale.