Mary Poppins: Pop-Up Restaurant Experience
- Secret London Location
The Banks family cordially invite you to join them and their nanny, Mary Poppins, at their residence on Cherry Tree Lane for a fabulously unforgettable 4-course dining experience with a twist! Hosted by HOTHOT events in a secret London location, follow the magical Mary and her parrot-handled umbrella into a world where you will be swept off your feet… But be warned, you will need to be on your best behaviour, as Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way.
Dining with the Banks family, you can expect a fantastical feast of delectable cuisine, fanciful theatre and an abundance of creativity. Your host, Mary Poppins will lead the action, as you treat your taste buds to a selection of delicious dishes and watch the spectacle unfold. As the evening progresses, you can guess the delights that reside in Mary’s bottomless carpet bag, try your luck as a chimney sweep and even fly a kite… But be sure to watch out for the wind. It can be very unpredictable.
So, just bring your friends and your imagination and - SNAP - let Mary Poppins take care of the rest. Your experience will be much more than just a spoonful of sugar, it will be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
After all, anything can happen if you let it.
This is a guestlist event, ticket holders will be sent an email with all details on the event 1 week before it takes places, printed tickets are not sent out.
Ticket includes four course dinner and welcome drink
|19:30 - 22:30||£60.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.