Mistletoe rejections, disappointing gifts and creepy relatives. If it isn’t the most wonderful time of the year then what is?! Start the festive season right with Mam Sham and sleigh down for an evening of laughs, thrills, food and unlimited booze!
An immersive supper club like no other, featuring a funny feast of 3 courses inspired by 3 hilarious comedy acts and their calamitous Christmas endeavours. With a secret menu inspired by our comedians, each course has been lovingly crafted by your girls at Mam Sham with Shaun Whitmore + The Gravy Social to give you an unforgettable dining experience. (No worries if you’re on the good list we can cater to any dietary requirements).
So ditch the department stores, exit the office party and come get as high on laughs as Mariah hitting them top notes. All we want for Christmas is good grub and lols!
As the feast is set to be revealed on the night and we don’t want to ruin the fun please let us know if you have any allergies, intolerance or MAJOR dislikes, when purchasing a ticket you will be prompted to make any requests.
Downstairs at Mother
Biscuit Building 10 Redchurch Street, London, E2 7DD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.