Elote by Alex Hutton - Mexican
- Brother Marcus
After returning to the British shores 4 years ago from traveling the world, Alex set up camp at Caravan King’s Cross where he became head chef. His journeys through central America left him with a love of southern Mexican cuisine which he wants to replicate in his cooking in London. Alex wants to bring authentic and traditional Mexican street food to the city, steering away from the more common ‘tex-mex’ style. With a fully gluten free menu Alex hopes to excite people with the bold flavours he cooks with.
This food is insane.
Tequila and Sangrita
Elote callejeros – Mexican street corn, chipotle, lime, queso fresco
Chickpea chips, chipotle ketchup
Tacos – Pescado d Achiote
Confit Chicken Mole, Esquites, Arroz
Tequila BBQ Plantains, vanilla, coconut yoghurt
Elote @ BM
Mexican - crazy tasty
|19:00 - 23:45||£40.00|
Brother Marcus, 9, Chestnut Grove, London, SW12 8JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.