Eats & Beats
Following the success of our sold out events we’re back again with more fresh flavours and a collection of some of London’s best live performers breaking into the scene.
Eats & Beats" is a tribute to our love of good food, drink and live music. The event will be hosted by Reuben Christian (BBC Arts, TEDx and the MOBO Awards).
Cocktail Hour by Our/London
A range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are will also be available.
Feeding your tastebuds will be Ranette Prime of Love Loretta’s Kitchen (www.lovelorettaskitchen.com), who has been featured by the Evening Standard (2016), sponsored by Sainsbury’s and was the winner of the Guardian’s Recipe Swap 2014.
**Please inform us of any dietary requirements upon completion of your ticket purchase.**
Live entertainment provided by eclectic talent, including Universal Music's Rebecca Garton. You won’t want to miss!
Plus DJ Donnie Sunshine spinning on the decks all night.
We’re throwing this fun-filled event to raise money for the Brixton Soup Kitchen, a charity that feeds and supports vulnerable men and women.
There will be goodie bags for each guest and an amazing luxury raffle!
This is a ticket only event. Book early and don't miss out!
Our/London, Arch 435 & 436 Spurstowe Road, Hackney, London, E8 1LS
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.