Autumn Wine Dinners: Nebbiolo and White Truffle
- Covent Garden Hotel
Arguably one of the world's most unique and long-lived grapes, nebbiolo is an extraordinary match for white truffles. Led by wine expert Emily Harman, Emily fell in love with nebbiolo when she first began learning about wine while working at The River Café.
You’ll taste a host of powerful wines from Piedmont and Lombardy, including the iconic regions of Barolo and Barbaresco alongside emerging wineries making really interesting wines from nebbiolo.
All wines will be accompanied by hearty Italian food - think Fried polenta with soft boiled quails egg and white truffle and Tagliolini with white truffle and a splash of Barolo.
Please arrive from 7pm to enjoy drinks and canapés, followed by dinner at 7:30pm.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to refund or exchange tickets after they have been purchased.
Nebbiolo and White Truffle Wine Dinner
Includes a welcome drink, canapés and dinner with handpicked wine pairings.
|19:00 - 22:00||£110.00|
Covent Garden Hotel, 10, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.