The first of its kind in the UK. Serving just six daily-changing beers, fresh from tank to glass, the pub is committed to supporting sustainability by eliminating all packaging – completely cutting out the keg, cask and bottling process. The focal point of the room is the six giant 1,000 litre tanks…
Six Nations at Long Arm Pub & Brewery
- No reviews.
- Long Arm Pub & Brewery
Strap yourselves in because The Six Nations is back, and no one does Rugby quite like us. Enjoy all the matches from one of our giant projectors, and a stein of our freshly brewed beers. We've also got a fantastic selection of food to keep you going while you enjoy the match. Book now while spaces last!
Free Entry: £10 ticket guarantees entry and a stein of beer. This offer is valid at any time whilst a Six Nations match is on. Ticket does not guarantee seating.
Special group packages and deals: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to choose from our flexible range of drink and food packages for the ultimate experience.
A ticket which guarantees entry and a pint of draft beer
Worship Street EC2A 2DX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.