MMA Fitness Challenge with 3 times British Knock-down champion
- Online Event
What are you doing during lockdown? Getting fitter or slower? Stronger or weaker? Smarter or zoning out...what day is it?!?!
If you are missing the gym, want to mix up your workouts or fancy being a MMA fighter comer train with me! All you need to do is 3 sessions a week for 3 weeks to notice a difference!
I am a 3 times British Knock-down Karate champion in the British Institute of Karate Organisation and an Undefeated
MMA Fighter represented by London Shoot Fighters. I will take you through the workouts I do week in, week out with other professional. fighters to get ready for our fights. I will also throw in some diet tips on how to get in your best physical condition- suprisingly it does not involve calorie counting or avoiding any foods!
Sign up now for fun, fast workouts to get you fighting fit. These are suitable for ages 10+ and all fitness levels.
Please have an exercise mat or another comfortable mat for floorwork, wear comfortable clothes and have water on hand. Ensure you have an area clear of obstacles to workout.
1 MMA Fitness Challenge Session
|12:30 - 13:10||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.