Festibowl 2017: Part II
Forget pensioners in white suits rolling a bowl in silence on a village green. Lawn bowls is getting a 21st century make over and we want you to be apart of it!
By popular demand and for one night only, Finsbury Square is going to be turned on its head as it plays host to a Festibowl II; a Golden Bowl Events production aimed at breathing life, colour and fun back into the quintessentially British game. Mingle in the summer sun, crack open a cold beer, tuck in to exotic street food and relax in to your Thursday evening as you try your hand at a simple, social form or lawn bowls with friends, colleagues and loved ones whilst moving and shaking to the resident DJs eclectic summer beats.It might sound ludicrous, but trust us it's really not. Give it a try and you'll be bowled over in a heartbeat.
IT'S FUN, COLOURFUL AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
IT'S SIMPLE, SOCIAL AND SLIGHTLY ADDICTIVE.
IT EMBRACES THE SUMMER SUNSHINE.
BOWLS, EATS, BEATS, BOOZE AND BANTER - WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?!
HOW IT WORKS
YOU BOWL UP TO FINSBURY SQUARE IN TEAMS OF 4
YOU BOWL FOR 45 MINUTES IN YOUR TEAMS UNDER THE GUIDANACE OF SOME OF THE BEST LAWN BOWLERS IN THE U.K.
YOU CHOOSE THE 45 MINUTE BOWLING SLOT TO SUIT YOU
WHEN NOT BOWLING, THE AREA IS YOURS TO ENJOY. COCKTAILS, STREET FOOD, SUMMER BEATS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE - WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?!
VIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE
AT 9PM THE EVENT MOVES FROM THE BOWLING GREEN TO A LOCAL BAR WHERE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON GREAT DEALS, ALL NIGHT
£20 PER PERSON (TEAMS OF 4 REQUIRED) INCLUDES ENTRY, 45 MINUTES OF BOWLING, GIVEAWAYS AND DEALS AT THE AFTER PARTY
£45 PER PERSON (TEAMS OF 4 REQUIRED) VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES ENTRY, 45 MINUTES OF BOWLING, 2 COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS, A MEAL OF YOUR CHOICE, A RESERVED AREA, GIVEAWAYS AND DEALS AT THE AFTER PARTY.
Finsbury Square EC2A
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.