Established in 2008, Soho Zebrano is an exciting combination of cool after-work cocktail bar, stylised restaurant and late night club. Soho Zebrano offers great entertainment, and astounding value happy hour deals on cocktails, beers and wines. Situated on the site once owned by iconic comedian Peter…
England World Cup Screenings
- Soho Zebrano
Our fantastic new Screening Areas at Soho Zebrano are the perfect place to watch all of England's World Cup campaign.
England vs Iran - 13:00 Monday 21st Nov 2022
England vs USA - 19:00 Friday 25th Nov 2022
Wales vs England - 19: 00 Tuesday 29th Nov 2022
Entry + Snacks
Entry for 1x person to Screening Room + 1 x Small bowl of light Snacks.
|17:00 - 22:00||£7.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.