Bass & Burn Fitness Classes
- No reviews.
- Studio b.
High five! You’re here, which means you've already started your fitness journey.
Bass & Burn is an hour of jams, getting down and burpees. You come, leave bad vibes and the days stresses behind you, and sass out to your heart’s content. Leave your inhibitions at the door and be ready to work hard and be sore.*
The class is an hour long and includes:
The first half an hour is an intense session of HIIT to get the sweat dripping and the endorphins buzzing. Think squats, press-ups, crunches and mountain climbers to work every part of your bod and burn those cals.
The last thirty minutes will get your co-ordination on fleek with an IDGAF, take-it-straight-to-the-dancefloor choreographed routine. Don’t get it twisted, we’re no Pineapple studios, but you’ll learn some new moves and build your confidence while burning fat and having fun. We do a new routine every other week. And trust, the tunes are on point.
3. FEEL GOOD
You’ll leave any stress and strain at the door. This is the place to shake it off!
*Check out our Instagram for updates and Inspo : @Bassnburnfitness
Bass & Burn class - Monday
1 hr Bass & Burn fitness class ticket
|19:00 - 20:00||£5.00|
For a private classes for hens, birthdays or any special occasions with groups of 6 and above. Get in contact for more details and to personalise your class and offers available
|19:00 - 20:00||£5.00|
Studio b., 130, Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1RS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.